An item is eligible for a complaint when:
• It is damaged during transport.
• It is missing on delivery, or the wrong quantity has been delivered.
• It is delivered in the wrong size or wrong design.
An item is not eligible for a complaint when:
• You yourself inflict damage on the item.
• It is incorrectly ordered (eg due to measurement errors).
• It is not fitted correctly.
• It is misused (eg weight or moisture).
How do I advertise?
It is important that you complain immediately after discovering faults, damage and other things that are eligible for a complaint.
In the event of a complaint, you must fill out our complaint form below and click “Submit complaint”.
When will there be an answer?
We process your complaint as soon as possible and in most cases within 3 working days.
Attach photo documentation
In order to process your complaint as soon as possible, please attach photo documentation in the form.
Transport damage / defects
Keep in mind that complaints regarding damage or defects upon receipt at the end customer or at your warehouse must be submitted within 60 days of receipt of the goods.
TIP: Enter suggestions for resolving the complaint.
We do not guarantee that the proposal will be followed, but it is possible that we can speed up the process of the complaint with this information.